Social OutreachLearn about the Areas the Social Outreach Members Support
Hope Brings Us Together
Extending Christian compassion to the ill, the aged, the orphaned, the underprivileged, the imprisoned, and people in need in our surrounding community.
- Social Ministry has ongoing activities with organizations such as:
- Gleaners Food Bank
- Global Links
- Pleasant Valley Homeless Shelter
- Play It Forward
- Angel Tree
- Hope’s Card Ministry
- Recruit & publicize ministry activities
- Plan & recommend programs of support such as Lutheran World Relief
- After School Homework Club
- Packing Backpacks for Weekend Meals for Students
If you’re interested in sharing talents this way, or if you have any other questions,
Please Contact Hope’s office at 724-776-3141.